inspiration of life

Poem, Politic, Knowledge, Saints, Education, Advertisement and etc.
selamat datang di blog kami,

ANDA boleh saja mengkopy paste file yang saya tampilkan, tetapi mohon dengan hormat mencantumkan URL/alamat site kami sebagai sumber dari artikel anda.

terima kasih atas kunjungan anda. semoga dapat memberi sedikit inspirasi bagi anda... thanks and have a nice day

Cari Blog Ini

Kamis, 11 Juni 2009

I DONT WANNA HURT YOU

On saturday night….

Light moon make me curious

What happen….?

Waiting you, i imajine some special….

I wanna sit beside you and we intimate with our story,,,

I do love you so much…

And i told you that i wanna be with you forever

Dear,,,, that all my dream…

But now, you leave me with a million question…

Can i survive without you……?

Can i open my heart day by day….?

How could you give me mystery….?

Last time , you gave me a blue rose.

And after that you gave me promises

You make me stand in amazement…

Do you know that my heart beating everyday?

Dear…. can you tell me what must i do for you?

And i will effort to do something…… just for you!!!

I wanna pain the red flower

I wanna keep in mind our story

Do you feel what i feel

I only want to keep all of our memories in my heart… good bye,,,,,,,,,,,

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar