inspiration of life

Poem, Politic, Knowledge, Saints, Education, Advertisement and etc.
selamat datang di blog kami,

ANDA boleh saja mengkopy paste file yang saya tampilkan, tetapi mohon dengan hormat mencantumkan URL/alamat site kami sebagai sumber dari artikel anda.

terima kasih atas kunjungan anda. semoga dapat memberi sedikit inspirasi bagi anda... thanks and have a nice day

Cari Blog Ini

Rabu, 10 Juni 2009

a compicated day

this is really story. i am very sad today because i have just lost my best friend. because something problem. every day i always write the story about him in my diary. and all of my mistake in the last time. i wouldn't like to leave in this condition and change with the new condition. what to be don't? that all occur in my live. i wanna cry in my heart, i wanna pray in my mind and only a few people know my burden. nightmare always accompany me in the mid night and tell me about the secret. my eye cant close and make me curious. i dont have heart to hurt him, but i must undertake my secret promise. i dont wanna share with another people because that is very embarrassing. i know my friend that this is very heavy for you but also me. Do you know that I always think how to have apologize with you, but if you refuse my apologize, i dont mind. i hope you will get all of your dreams and i hope you are happy wherever and whenever.

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar