inspiration of life

Poem, Politic, Knowledge, Saints, Education, Advertisement and etc.
selamat datang di blog kami,

ANDA boleh saja mengkopy paste file yang saya tampilkan, tetapi mohon dengan hormat mencantumkan URL/alamat site kami sebagai sumber dari artikel anda.

terima kasih atas kunjungan anda. semoga dapat memberi sedikit inspirasi bagi anda... thanks and have a nice day

Cari Blog Ini

Sabtu, 27 Juni 2009

ARZAK


The Sun light shrivel the blue flower in the desert.
The ruthless weather burn the grass on the earth…
Cloud Appear on the sky……
Crying and ruining storm mount,
which pass in the barren land.

The gloomy eyes redeem my heart side and stand there….
Like Arzak shine on the dark cave and….
Make me to be fascinated.
When I want to try to touch….,
Everything lose and leave me alone….

Running after the lofty light,I was hurt by it
The time which always beside me is running out
Lamenting over this story, it sigh over all of the moment
While bitter smile jab my heart,…….
You enjoy and make me paralysis

Every time, I think about the lofty light.
It is so hurt for me
Love which stay in my heart, make me die
Like fire is extinguished and open my dark side.


















Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar